Farewell Mammoth

18 thoughts on “Farewell Mammoth

1. lovethattree July 20, 2014 / 9:20 pm

Big fluffy clouds & trees remind me of how beautiful life can be. And your pictures did just that.

2. Joy Christi July 20, 2014 / 7:56 am

Those are GORGEOUS pictures, well taken! You must have a great camera, and you certainly have a great eye for photos. They are soothing, and they really make me want to go for a hike! I think I will do that today, thank you 🙂

• Kitt O'Malley July 20, 2014 / 11:29 am

I was just using my iPhone 4, but thank you very much.

3. vw1212 July 19, 2014 / 9:26 pm

Quite beautiful collage of flowers. vw

4. bipolar2what July 19, 2014 / 7:36 pm

Beautiful photos. One of my techniques for self soothing is to look at peaceful pics. These are great for that.

• Kitt O'Malley July 19, 2014 / 7:42 pm

I love that as a soothing mechanism. Great idea for those of us who are visual and appreciate beauty.

5. dyane July 18, 2014 / 7:34 pm

That was a short trip but it sounds like that was a good timeframe, and your guys had a great time except for the blasted migraine! Gorgeous photos by the way.

• Kitt O'Malley July 19, 2014 / 12:44 pm

Actually, we arrived Sunday and left the following Friday. 5 days and 5 nights. For me, a luxuriously long vacation. Plus, we have the weekend to recuperate from the exercise and hours of driving. Nice to readjust to home life.

• dyane July 19, 2014 / 6:00 pm

That was a decent amount of time – for some reason I thought it was less. It’s always nice coming home, isn’t it? And I bet it was good to see your dogs….how did it go with their new caretaker?

• Kitt O'Malley July 19, 2014 / 6:17 pm

They seemed relaxed, didn’t jump up on us, and were not desperate to eat or drink. The yard was clean. Their dog beds were right at the foot of the futon bed where Gama slept. All in all, I’d say they had a great vacation, too.

• dyane July 19, 2014 / 7:24 pm

Oh good – I am glad that all was well with them upon your return. Sounds like you most definitely scored. Hopefully you will sleep well in your own bed too. 🙂

• Kitt O'Malley July 19, 2014 / 7:31 pm

Yes, we did last night (we drove back home late yesterday).

6. Renard Moreau July 18, 2014 / 3:06 pm

[ Smiles ] Lovely images!

• Renard Moreau July 18, 2014 / 4:22 pm

[ Smiles ] You are welcome, Kitt.