Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

sisterhood-of-world-blogger-award

Finding Your Inner Happiness recommended me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Thank you so much, Finding Your Inner Happiness!

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognizes women bloggers from all around the world. There is no pressure to accept the award. The rules for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award are as follows:

• Thank the person who nominated you for the award!
  • Add the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award logo to your post and blog.
  • Answer 10 questions provided to you by the person who nominated you.
  • Provide 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer. (I feel tired and ovewhelmed, so I’m asking three deep, meaningful questions.)
  • Nominate [up to] 10 bloggers for the award and notify them. (Again, I feel tired and ovewhelmed, so I’m nominating only six blogs.)

Questions for me to answer:

1. If you could change one thing about the world what would it be? Open everyone’s hearts to love.
  2. What is your favorite way to chill out? Read in bed before I go to sleep at night.
  3. What is your favourite food? Chocolate.
  4. What is your favourite song? I love jazz standards. No favorite comes to mind.
  5. What annoys you the most? Intolerance. I’m intolerant of intolerance.
  6. What is your favourite month? I have no favorite month.
  7. What is your favourite season? I have no favorite season, and live in an almost seasonless climate.
  8. Are you religious? I believe in God as love, have attended seminary, but do not attend church. I am a skeptical believer.
  9. What star sign are you? I am a Leo. Although I do not believe in astrology, my sign suits me. I am proud to be a Leo and have always identified with big cats.
  10. What is your favourite quote? I started an Internet search for a quote and found it too overwhelming. I have no favorite quote off the top of my head.

Questions for nominees to answer:

1. Why do you blog?
  2. What brings you joy?
  3. What is your goal for the next three to five years?

These blogs I nominate because I want you, my reader, to visit them:

21 thoughts on “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

1. mihrank August 11, 2014 / 3:23 pm

Congratulations – much deserved – you introduce to us imperative topics and valuable in our daily live.

2. Dani August 11, 2014 / 12:47 pm

Congrats on your award, Kitt.

Much deserved.

With heart,
    Dani

3. Looking for the Light August 10, 2014 / 9:20 am

Hi- You found me on Twitter….I didn’t know you had a blog. If I did my brain forgot the next day. ECT can do that. Following you now. 🙂

4. Kitt – Thank you so much for the honor. I closed my blog to awards but because we fight the stigma still surrounding mental health, I’ll pick this one up. I’m working with a team about gun control and how to move the attention away from the mentally ill and to where it belongs, to the criminal. So, with a million thanks, thank you for nominating me. It may be a bit of time before I post a response but I will get there. This also serves as a reminder to me that I need to tweak my bio a bit and I sincerely appreciate your bringing that to my attention. Sheri

5. Indah Susanti August 9, 2014 / 4:19 am

Congratulations for the award and share bit of yourself..have a great weekend 🙂

6. Sandy Sue August 9, 2014 / 4:17 am

Thanks, again, Kitt, for this lovely nod in my direction. I’m cycling today, so I won’t do any more than that.

7. zej96 August 8, 2014 / 9:59 pm

🙂 I would love to be nominated! 🙂 I am 17.

8. dyane August 8, 2014 / 8:03 pm

Many thanks for nominating my blog – I like an award where I don’t have to do anything! I could get used to that. I really like the three questions you cooked up, by the way – it’s better if the quality is there (which it is in spades) as opposed to quantity when it comes to award questions. Your answers are rich despite the fact that you’re tired. I know how you’re feeling tonight because I’m right there with you; I’m also tired & overwhelmed. Tiredwhelmed, if you will. T.W. Yep, I’m loopy when exhausted. I’m hoping to sleep better tonight. Fingers are crossed tightly.

And lastly, here’s a hearty congratulations to you for “Kitt O’Malley” being nominated for this award – you deserve it to the nth degree!

• Kitt O'Malley August 8, 2014 / 9:35 pm

Thanks. I like T.W. or tirewhelm(ed) just conjugate it as one verb not two.