The Bipolar Blogger Network

The Bipolar Blogger Network

Thank you, Raeyn, for adding my blog to the Bipolar Blogger Network. Please visit the Bipolar Blogger Network and check out their feed of member blogs under the Read Along menu header. What a wonderful way to find and network with other bipolar bloggers!

The Bipolar Blogger Network is the brainchild of a couple of friends bemused by the lack of networking options for those with various flavours of bipolar. We intend for this place to be a hub for all who have an experience to share.
~ http://www.bipolarbloggernetwork.com/?page_id=7

8 thoughts on “The Bipolar Blogger Network

1. Sandy Sue September 23, 2014 / 3:12 am

Three years of blogging and I’ve not heard of this great resource. Thanks for sharing, Kitt. And congrats on being on the roster.

• Kitt O'Malley September 23, 2014 / 6:14 pm

I believe that it is UK based, but they have American bloggers as well. Dyane Harwood of Birth of a New Brain at proudlybipolar.wordpress.com recommended The Bipolar Blogger Network to me.

2. dyane September 22, 2014 / 3:07 pm

Good for you for applying to the BBN – this way you’ll help and inspire more readers.
    I’m very glad you’re part of this wonderful network!

• Kitt O'Malley September 22, 2014 / 4:02 pm

Thanks for pointing me in their direction. Great way to get a feed from a variety of bipolar blogs.

• dyane September 22, 2014 / 4:08 pm

There are other lists out there, i.e. “The 14 Best Bipolar Blogs of 2014” (chosen by just one person, and I don’t know if she had bipolar to be honest) and the like. But the Bipolar Blogger Network isn’t presented as a contest, and I like that – it seems more authentic to me on all levels. It was a pleasure to point you their way, and I’ll continue to do so with anything else I think you might be interested in! 🙂

• Kitt O'Malley September 22, 2014 / 4:45 pm

Thank you, Dyane, for all the positive support and encouragement. I really appreciate it. Now, back to your book. You (like me) spend too much time commenting on blogs. You are doing good work in being supportive of others living with bipolar, but must make sure you do not spread yourself too thin and distract yourself from writing your book.

• dyane September 22, 2014 / 4:55 pm

I’ve cut down! But you’re right (if there was a “Blogoholic Support Group” we’d both be members, eh?) I DO appreciate your holding me accountable because you really care!! Not a lot of folks in my inner circle do, which makes your support all the more precious to me….and I go could on….but I won’t!!!! XOXOX

• Kitt O'Malley September 22, 2014 / 4:59 pm

Your inner circle doesn’t care about the book you are writing? That is absurd! Just let me talk some sense into them. You are a professional writer writing a much needed and appreciated book.