Sick with a Bug

Thursday afternoon my son threw up when we went to visit the allergist. Since then the whole family (all three of us) have been sick. I’ve been too headachy and nauseated to do much in the way of reading or writing. Been sleeping, watching TV, and playing jigsaws on my computer. Find the jigsaws relaxing.

31 thoughts on “Sick with a Bug

1. The True Light! October 27, 2014 / 11:47 am

Hope all of you feel better soon.

TTL

• The True Light! October 28, 2014 / 2:40 pm

That’s good to hear! I hate being sick, and I’m certain everyone fells the same way!

Take care,
        TTL

• The True Light! October 29, 2014 / 12:09 pm

(*feels)…I just realized I misspelled the word in my reply! Glad you got the meaning and the Lord bless you and your family, Kitt!

TTL

2. abodyofhope October 27, 2014 / 7:46 am

Rest up. I hope you and your whole family are on the mend soon 🙂 ❤

• mihrank October 26, 2014 / 9:03 pm

Hi Kitt – Happy Sunday – How are you feeling? Is there any progress? Hope you will have great week!

• Kitt O'Malley October 27, 2014 / 8:44 am

Thank you so much, Mihrank. Feeling a bit better. Expect to feel even better tomorrow.

3. Grief Happens October 26, 2014 / 3:26 am

Those viruses are never fun — especially when they make their way through the entire family. Hope you’re feeling better!

• Kitt O'Malley October 28, 2014 / 8:12 pm

Thank you so much. I’m feeling much better, as is our son, but my husband is sick again after having returned to work.

• Kitt O'Malley October 28, 2014 / 8:11 pm

Missed your comment earlier. Thank you. Feeling better today, the following Tuesday.

• Kitt O'Malley October 25, 2014 / 8:51 pm

Thanks! Been vegging out in front of the TV. Also playing with jigsaw puzzles on my laptop.

4. dyane October 25, 2014 / 12:51 pm

So sorry to hear this – I had a feeling something was brewing yesterday, as I didn’t get my “Kitt Twitter Picks Fix” the way I usually do! 😉 (I got a little though, so that held me over…) It seems like our households have both been struck by nasty nausea bugs, and I’m glad you are taking it easy. It’s good that jigsaws help to soothe you!!! Hoping you & the family feel 100% better soon!

5. mihrank October 25, 2014 / 12:13 pm

Hi Kitt – Hope you will get better soon. Just relax, drink electrolytes, OJ, Lemon juice and some Honey.