DBSA Facing Us Clubhouse

The Facing Us Clubhouse is an online resource from the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA) that you may find helpful.

Facing Us Screenshot
FacingUs.org by DBSAlliance.org

If you live with depression or bipolar disorder—or are simply seeking inspiration and support for living a full, healthy and happy life—the Facing Us Clubhouse is your online home for wellness. © DBSA 2014

~ www.FacingUs.org

12 thoughts on “DBSA Facing Us Clubhouse

1. mihrank December 28, 2014 / 11:12 am

Thank you Kitt so much for responding back to me, I hope you feel better!

2. Sandy Sue December 27, 2014 / 4:19 am

This is a great resource. I signed up to use the Wellness Tracker. I’ve always journaled, but I think this will give a clearer picture of symptom trends, triggers, etc. Thanks for sharing, Kitt.

• Kitt O'Malley December 27, 2014 / 5:01 pm

Thank you, Sandy Sue. Glad to hear that you’ve found it helpful. I’ll have to give it a go.

• mihrank December 27, 2014 / 10:08 pm

Hi Kitt – Hope all is well with you – I was very worried in the last few days or so, I am not receiving any of your comments or even likes. I just decided to drop this note and bring it to your attention, I appreciate it.

3. Becca December 26, 2014 / 10:51 pm

I use this too! It’s an awesome thing to have! I love the tracker, wellness tool box and journal.

• Kitt O'Malley December 27, 2014 / 4:59 pm

Great to know you found it helpful. Must be especially helpful for those isolated from resources.

4. blahpolar December 26, 2014 / 12:11 pm

Cool graphics (the house’s calendar says that 2013 lol) – do you use the clubhouse btw?

• Kitt O'Malley December 26, 2014 / 7:33 pm

Nope. Never have. Just found out about it when I received DBSA’s December email.