Thank you to all of my followers in 2014. Thank you especially to my most active commenters in 2014:

Dyane Leshin Harwood of Birth of a New Brain | Healing from Postpartum Bipolar Disorder made 169 comments
Ellen Stockdale Wolfe of Moonside | Triumph of Spirit in Love, Nature & Art at StockdaleWolfe.com made 88 comments
Glenn Archibald of Glenn2point0 | Opinions on Life, the Universe and Mental Things made 63 comments

18 thoughts on “Thank You, Followers

1. dyane January 6, 2015 / 6:49 pm

I’m laughing my ass off right now….thanks!!!

• dyane January 7, 2015 / 9:29 am

ha ha – I actually do go by “Lady Dy” quite a bit. I’m suck a f*cking prima donna!

• dyane January 7, 2015 / 9:29 am

SUCH! NOT “suck”, giggle giggle – oh, I have such a foul mind!

2. mihrank December 30, 2014 / 8:44 pm

Kitt – You have amazed us this year with your informative, productive topics which is essential in our community and deserve to be reached loud and highest level. Best Wishes.

3. glenn2point0 December 30, 2014 / 4:30 pm

Thanks Kitt! Your post is always worth a read with a diversity of topics, opinons and links.

4. Just Plain Ol' Vic December 30, 2014 / 11:41 am

You have such a wonderful blog, I look forward to what 2015 brings!

5. Grief Happens December 30, 2014 / 10:54 am

Your blog makes me think and consistently reminds me that my struggles are not unique, which makes me feel less alone. Thank you! Wishing you a healthy and happy 2015!

• Kitt O'Malley December 30, 2014 / 2:43 pm

Without doubt, you are not alone. We are all in this together. By that, I mean all of humanity. Whether or not we live with a mental illness, as humans we at times suffer. Our suffering, as well as our love and compassion, does not exist in a vacuum. We are linked together as a part of a greater whole. I wish you, too, a healthy and happy 2015.

6. blahpolar December 30, 2014 / 10:46 am

Oh yeah? Dyane?! 2015, it is onnnnn. Your throne is not safe …