Insight into My Blog

Readers from 91 countries! Hello, world. How cool is that?

Today Cheri Lucas Rowlands, WordPress editor and author of Writing Through the Fog, wrote Drawing Insight From Your Annual Report. On December 30th, I used information from my report to thank my readers, especially my most active commenters – Dyane Leshin HarwoodEllen Stockdale Wolfe, and Glenn Archibald. Here’s my recap and response to last year’s statistics.

Anyone else taken the time to drill down into their year-end results? Honestly, when I got the report at the end of December, I was in the midst of the holiday season. Now my kid is back in school, and I have more time to write!

12 thoughts on “Insight into My Blog

1. Indah Susanti January 22, 2015 / 5:11 am

Congratulations Kitt! It’s great to see the annual review like this. I am glad that wordpress makes it easy for us 🙂

2. dyane January 21, 2015 / 6:57 pm

This report and your interpretation of it is totally fascinating. You inspired me to take a closer look at my report and to read the blog post too. The fact of reaching 91 countries alone is a truly cool accomplishment!

• Kitt O'Malley January 21, 2015 / 7:49 pm

I know. It was the last fact on the report, but I decided to lead with it, because I was so thrilled.

3. Ruth January 21, 2015 / 6:45 pm

91 countries is incredible. The world is lucky to have you writing.

• Kitt O'Malley January 21, 2015 / 7:48 pm

Thank you! I was thrilled to see that diverse a community. Wonderful, isn’t it!

4. I'mAnAspieMum January 21, 2015 / 3:12 pm

Congratulations 🙂 it’s great to see your stats, and love the way they’re laid out. Lovin your blog … now I just need to make more time to read and comment more … hope 2015 is a GREAT year for you and your blogging x

5. andy1076 January 21, 2015 / 2:35 pm

I’ve noticed a few interesting places that I never thought I’d get readers from too, Which I found to be very cool! it makes me feel like I’m actually reaching out to the world 🙂

6. La Panzona {Pahn.So.Nuh} January 21, 2015 / 2:33 pm

I love your new layout. I thought the photo you had before was a little foreboding and kinda triggered my S.A.D. I love flowers and what they symbolize. Great work 🙂

7. blahpolar January 21, 2015 / 2:21 pm

I didn’t, because my blog is so young. Very interesting to see your stats.