Writer’s Quote Wednesday – Oscar Wilde

Be yourself

May Oscar Wilde’s quote inspire you to be, love, and accept yourself.

Thank you Colleen Chesebro at SilverThreading.com for this week’s open invitation to quote a writer. This week she quoted Theodore Roosevelt. Check out the Theodore Roosevelt quote and learn more about Colleen Chesebro‘s Writer’s Quote Wednesday at SilverThreading.com.

Maybe you want to share a great writer’s quote…

Writer's Quote Wednesday 2015

18 thoughts on “Writer’s Quote Wednesday – Oscar Wilde

• Kitt O'Malley February 18, 2015 / 11:45 am

Amazing how hope is something that develops, like a spiral, or that you experience at an ever deeper level.

1. imanikel January 29, 2015 / 11:44 am

I truly love this quote! Thank you for sharing. By the way, as I read it, I LOL as I tried not to remember all the people trying to be someone else.

• Kitt O'Malley January 29, 2015 / 2:37 pm

Now that is a truly funny image – bunch of amateur actors doing their best to pretend to be who they are not.

2. Pieces of Bipolar January 29, 2015 / 2:52 am

Kit, your new blog layout is amazing. Such lovely bright colour, beautiful pics and easy to navigate. Wow! I love it

3. Laura Droege January 28, 2015 / 10:53 am

Hmm, but what if I’m a clone of myself? Am I a different person or myself in duplicate? (Sorry, I have to be difficult! I wonder what Oscar Wilde would’ve done in his fiction with the concept of cloning?!)

• Kitt O'Malley January 28, 2015 / 11:36 am

The clone would have different life experiences, so would be unique. DNA does not define us. Our choices and experiences also play a role. I know that you are playing around here, though. Time for me to pay you a visit.

4. blahpolar January 28, 2015 / 9:15 am

All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. JRR Tolkien