Copying and pasting the course outline and class hyperlinks helps me get a better handle on the material (or maybe I’m just avoiding doing the work). Today’s assignment was to analyze our blog’s statistics to create a thirty-day editorial calendar. I’ve poked around my statistics, but haven’t gained significant insights or come up with an editorial plan yet. Maybe I’ll write some sort of post regarding them. Writing helps me to think.
Today I replaced many high resolution images with smaller lower resolution files. Hopefully I didn’t mess up Pinterest links to my blog. Actually, I probably did break a bunch of links, since I replaced many png files with jpg files. At least I started getting a handle on how to use PaintShop Pro (it’s a very complicated program).
Digging Into Social Networks
Making the Most of Events
Creating an Online Hub
Giving ‘Em What They Want, II