Fuck Bipolar

Thank you, Sandy Sue of A Mind Divided, for this AWESOME card. I love it. Check out her work at SandySueAltered Etsy Shop. She creates “collage and mixed-media greeting cards for the odd and slightly bent.”

16 thoughts on “Thank You, Sandy Sue

1. TamrahJo May 2, 2015 / 6:14 pm

found you while searching for SandySue’s Etsy store link – which I somehow lost the bookmark for – 🙂 What a wonderful card! Thanks for posting, I hadn’t seen this one!

• Kitt O'Malley May 3, 2015 / 12:09 am

Welcome! Sandy Sue is very creative and has a wonderfully irreverent sense of humor.

• TamrahJo May 3, 2015 / 12:18 am

Yup! 🙂 I purchased 2 cards last year that I never sent – loved them so much – they are displayed over my computer work area so I can be cheered at anytime during the work day! 🙂

2. Sandy Sue March 18, 2015 / 11:40 am

Thanks, Kitt, for your kind words. It’s nice to see that the card survived the US mail. As you know, these cards are my therapy and my passion. I’m always delighted to share them with folks who get it.

• Kitt O'Malley March 18, 2015 / 11:55 am

I get it as do my readers. I cannot decide whether to frame it as art or to use it as a card. I think it deserves nice matting and a deep frame so that the collage stays intact. Thank you so much.

3. FinickyFeet March 17, 2015 / 8:54 pm

Love the description of a card for the “odd and slightly bent.” LOL. Who can resist?

• Kitt O'Malley March 18, 2015 / 10:11 am

That came directly from Sandy Sue’s Etsy site. She designs for us, the odd and slightly bent. Irresistible, for sure.

• Kitt O'Malley March 18, 2015 / 10:10 am

I know! I don’t know whether to frame it or actually use it as a card.