I’m Sick & Had to Cancel

I am SO disappointed. Woke up this morning with gastroenteritis. Not able to go on my trip to the San Franciscod Bay Area. Not able to be interviewed for Rebecca Gitenstein’s study on mothers with bipolar disorder. Not able to meet up with my old friends from high school. Not able to meet my friend and fellow bipolar blogger (I know, I know, bipolar isn’t an adjective – whatever) Dyane Harwood in person. Major bummer.

43 thoughts on “I’m Sick & Had to Cancel

1. Frances D March 21, 2015 / 1:26 pm

Major bummer I’d say. Sending healing vibes your way. Take care.

2. mihrank March 21, 2015 / 9:28 am

Feel Better – Have some green tea and honey…this should help!

3. e March 20, 2015 / 3:09 pm

Noooooo way Kitt!!! Bummer!!! I’m salty for you!! Praying you feel better soon & that another opportunity presents itself soon!!

e

4. bpnurse March 20, 2015 / 2:35 pm

Aw, Mitt, I’m so sorry! I know you were really looking forward to that trip. I hope you feel better soon and that another opportunity comes along. Thinking of you. xoxo

5. kbailey374 March 20, 2015 / 1:23 pm

Can’t like that 😦 I’m sorry. Hope you can reschedule some of it. HUGS FROM AFAR

6. sexyschizo March 20, 2015 / 1:08 pm

I had that a month ago — drink lots of fluids! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

7. dyane March 20, 2015 / 12:59 pm

I’m starting not to freak so much about being called “Bipolar Dyane” as long as it’s a compliment! 😉 Plus I’m so damn lazy – despite your giving me the how-to link, I STILL
    haven’t changed my URL from “proudlybipolar” (it not longer fits, I created that in 2008)
    to “birthofanewbrain”!

When you come up here, can do that together???

Rest up, sweet friend.
    I love you!

8. dyane March 20, 2015 / 12:56 pm

I don’t “Like” this AT ALL! Very, very, very bummed out. ;( I was going to dye my hair for you! Purple! (just kidding!) I was going to CLEAN THE TOILET for YOU! But I still will do those things when you reschedule. Feel better honey, and pronto!!

• Marie Abanga March 21, 2015 / 5:33 am

Oh no Kitt and Lady, hope you know I was just joking about being jealous and envious. I couldn’t wish for this oh! Please get well soon darling and you guys re-schedule. Loads of best wishes 🙂

• Kitt O'Malley March 21, 2015 / 6:39 pm

Don’t worry, Marie, I know that you have great faith, but I do not hold you responsible for my illness. Perhaps I was supposed to be home with my family this weekend, even if I’m sitting in my bed.

• Just Plain Ol' Vic March 21, 2015 / 7:40 am

Aww so sad! Take time to feel better, I’m sure Dyane and you will get another opportunity!