Stigma Fighters Anthology

Stigma Fighters Anthology is now on sale on Amazon! As a contributor, I am now officially a “published” author. I am SO excited! Thank you CEO and Founder Sarah Fader, Executive Board Director Allie Burke, and all the other brave and wonderful Stigma Fighters for making this anthology possible.

Ever wondered what it feels like to be ostracized from your own world at the hands of stigma? This is why Stigma Fighters exists.

A compilation of personal perspectives, the first volume of the Stigma Fighters Anthology features essays from real people living with mental illness from around the globe. Among the contributors is Once Upon a Time actor Michael Coleman, who speaks about living with OCD. The raw stories in this anthology are the production of the individuals who speak bravely and candidly.

Stigma Fighters is a non-profit mental health organization in Brooklyn, New York that seeks to give people living with mental illness a voice. Stigma Fighters has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Psychology Today, The Huffington Post, and on Good Day New York. The organization continues to create awareness in every aspect of society through community, college education, and the arts.
www.stigmafighters.com

via Stigma Fighters Anthology @ Amazon.com
More at Stigma Fighters Media Kit

21 thoughts on “Stigma Fighters Anthology

1. TradeRoutz livingStyle June 1, 2015 / 5:22 am

Congratulations! great achievement. Thanks for doing what you are for us mentally ill peeps. We need all the love and acceptance and understanding we can get! You’re a warrior Kitt! 🙂

2. Bipolarbrainiac June 1, 2015 / 3:46 am

I totally want a copy of this book. I’ve been trying to write a story for them and just haven’t figured out how to best do that.I read their posts and buy people’s books. I think what Stigma fighters is doing is just great.

• Kitt O'Malley June 1, 2015 / 8:31 am

I’m sure you’ll figure it out. Although they prefer original material, I offered them a piece I had already posted online.

3. vanbytheriver June 1, 2015 / 2:16 am

Wonderful ! Congrats. And I noticed “Volume 1 ” Is there a series in development ?

So glad to see things like this…we need more awareness at every level. ❤️ Van

4. Marie Abanga June 1, 2015 / 12:40 am

Congratulations Kitt. At least in your country there are outlets to share the struggle, pain, shame and all. I am still just wishing my widow’s mite contribution help my fellow citizens in Cameroon get to such a level too. Thanks so much for your support. I wish you well and wil sure get this one 🙂

5. Just Plain Ol' Vic May 31, 2015 / 6:56 pm

Reblogged this on Just Plain Ol' Vic and commented:

Gotta do my part to spread the word. Fight mental health stigma through knowledge!