Happy Birthday to Me

Today is my 52nd birthday! To celebrate, here’s a flashback to my first birthday in San Francisco circa 1964. The first birthday is never complete without chocolate cake smeared all over baby’s face. Dancing with my dad made it a truly special day. I’m all dressed up, too!

85 thoughts on “Happy Birthday to Me

1. bpnurse August 19, 2015 / 3:10 pm

Happy birthday Kitt! I hope you are having a great day filled with everything and everyone you love. 🙂

2. bipolarsojourner August 19, 2015 / 2:56 pm

happy birthday. I hope you have a day full of joy and contentment. in your picture, in a little short of a month, you can come up to eureka and welcome me into the world.

• Kitt O'Malley August 19, 2015 / 5:05 pm

Thank you for the invite. Unfortunately, I do not see us traveling to Eureka this fall. We live down in So Cal, where my husband works & my son goes to school.

• bipolarsojourner August 19, 2015 / 5:19 pm

no, no. you don’t understand. You say your picture was from about 1964 in san francisco. my birthday is in the middle of September in 1964 in eureka. so, if the two year old you would just finish up your cake, you would still have plenty of time to make to eureka to welcome into the world. 🙂

• Kitt O'Malley August 19, 2015 / 5:37 pm

I get it now. Happy Soon to Be 51st Birthday to you, then!

3. Anonymous August 19, 2015 / 2:24 pm

I love how mom and dad pulled out all of your stuff toys to celebrate with you!

4. trentpmcd August 19, 2015 / 2:14 pm

Happy birthday, Kitt! I never say my age on line, but I will say you’re about 2 months older than me 😉 (1963 was a good year)

• Kitt O'Malley August 19, 2015 / 4:57 pm

Indeed, 1963 was a great year. Apparently I throw caution to the wind when it comes to self disclosure. Hopefully no one dares to pretend to be me. Beware the wrath of Kitt.