Acute Stroke Rehab Starts Now

Providence Little Company of MaryToday my mother transferred from the hospital to acute rehab. She will be doing 3-5 hours of occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy each day for the next two weeks.

My sister and I are trying to figure out how to best help my parents once she leaves rehab. Wish us well. Thank you for your love, support and prayers.

45 thoughts on “Acute Stroke Rehab Starts Now

1. Nicole Lyons November 18, 2015 / 7:35 pm

Sending love and light to your Mom and all of your family. Much love to you, Kitt ❤ Ask for help, always ask for help xoxoxo

2. Just Plain Ol' Vic November 18, 2015 / 6:27 pm

Best wishes Kitt! Willing some strength to your Mom for a speedy rehab and full recovery.

3. SassaFrassTheFeisty November 18, 2015 / 5:55 pm

Prayers to you all 💗 There are options available like home health to check on her and they offer pt/ot services as well. I wish you all the very best.

• Kitt O'Malley November 18, 2015 / 6:39 pm

Thank you. Home health care wouldn’t work for my parents. They live in a three-story house that is not senior friendly. They both are at high risk for falls.

4. dyane November 18, 2015 / 5:41 pm

Love you and will continue to have you all in my thoughts!!

• dyane November 19, 2015 / 9:35 am

Much love! Thinking of you all this morning…

• dyane November 20, 2015 / 3:27 pm

I’m thinking of you both now – it’s 3:30 p.m. on Friday…..remote prayers work and I’m praying hard! I hope she’s continuing to improve!!!! love you!