Unraveling

After a week of crisis intervention, starting with calling 911 upon realizing my mom had had a stroke last Saturday, I’m coming undone. Time for a break.

Luckily, my sister and I got reserves (husbands and sons) helping us out with our parents today. I plan to go home and take Sunday as a day of rest. Wish me well. Wish us well. Keep up the prayers. Thank you.

64 thoughts on “Unraveling

1. e December 3, 2015 / 7:42 am

JUST SEEING THIS. HOLDING YOU CLOSE. Praying my latest piece is encouraging Kitt. Much love💜

• Kitt O'Malley December 3, 2015 / 8:28 am

Love what you wrote, e:

“Don’t be afraid to breathe again. Don’t be afraid to let God breathe into you again. Don’t be afraid of the sound of your resuscitation.” (© Ericka Arthur and authenticitee, 2015)

Thank you for your prayers. Amen and God bless you.

• e December 3, 2015 / 9:09 am

So grateful & glad to hear🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

2. Anonymous November 26, 2015 / 9:38 pm

Dear Kitt, I feel like I’m way behind the power curve but that might not be a bad thing. I’m certain that your need for thoughts, prayers, and positive, peaceful energy coming your way will be going on for some time.

Do take care of yourself, even if that means only a few minutes to breathe, meditate, and remember that there are many of us out here.

Bob Hall

3. wendy November 24, 2015 / 11:32 am

Thoughts are with you in this time of crisis. Glad you have some support. Remember to use it. Take time out when you need it. Just back off and take care of you first. You are no good to anyone if you aren’t good to you. You have developed great coping strategies. I believe in you. This is a trying time. If things get out of hand. Remember, you are doing the best you can. Be gentle with yourself. My heart goes out to you and your family right now.

4. bipolarsojourner November 23, 2015 / 7:05 pm

I understand that what you are going through the must be difficult. keep the faith and do t forget to stay well yourself; it is done difficult to help if you haven’t recharged and don’t have energy. my wish, my prayer for you is you find the energy to not only pull your mo. through this but also stay woo, yourself. may bless you and keep you with him

5. robertmgoldstein November 23, 2015 / 10:16 am

Kitt, I;m sorry to hear about your mom and your recent struggles. You are in my mind and my heart…my prayers are with you.

6. Jay November 22, 2015 / 2:10 pm

I’m so sorry to hear. I’m sending my best thoughts and hope that everyone is doing better and taking care.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )