Stop this Circus – Prayer Request

The last few days have been a circus.

My father made a run for it from memory care, setting off the alarm as he left the building to look for his car in their parking lot so he could find my mom. The director called me to bring him home with me for the night. Not what I paid for.

My mother has had her bags packed and is quite anxious to get out of the stroke rehab skilled nursing facility. The other day she kept pointing to her wedding band.

Today I visited board and care facilities looking for a setting that could accommodate them both now. Please pray for a solution as soon as possible. They need to be reunited.

25 thoughts on “Stop this Circus – Prayer Request

1. robertmgoldstein December 18, 2015 / 1:16 pm

This is so tough. My prayers are with you–I hope you find a place soon…they really do need to be re-united. And you need to know that they are safe and with good caregivers.

• robertmgoldstein December 18, 2015 / 2:46 pm

Oh yes. There is one redeeming quality here. They have your love and your commitment. I know that it is exhausting but when this is over I hope that you will see the strength that you have shown here and that it will help to sustain you.

2. vanbytheriver December 15, 2015 / 4:46 am

Oh, my. Hope you find that place that will keep them together. Thoughts and prayers for you and them, Kitt. ❤️

3. Sheri December 14, 2015 / 6:06 pm

Thinking of you, hope you’re able to solve this soon.

4. dyane December 14, 2015 / 5:42 pm

Prayers happening this instant – love you, please take care of yourself however you can. This is unimaginable stress you are enduring….hugs, hugs, hugs to you & family.

5. Leslie December 14, 2015 / 5:20 pm

Oh my Kitt. Sending prayers for strength and peace. They are both looking for each other. Just heartbreaking.

6. Bipolar1Blog December 14, 2015 / 5:18 pm

Oh no, this is heartbreaking! I hope they are reunited ASAP! All my positive thoughts and support, coming your way.

7. Anonymous December 14, 2015 / 5:18 pm

Prayers being said.

8. cindy knoke December 14, 2015 / 5:07 pm

I so dislike hearing of couples separated at this sensitive phase of life and it happens way too often. It is so cruel. Prayers are flying your and their way.

• Kitt O'Malley December 14, 2015 / 7:17 pm

Thank you. It is traumatic for them to be separated right now.