How Do You Dry Your Hair?

32 thoughts on “How Do You Dry Your Hair?

1. LydiaA1614 May 19, 2016 / 9:14 pm

That’s how I do it! I can’t hold a hair dryer up long enough to do it that way. Love this post! 😀

2. Just Plain Ol' Vic May 19, 2016 / 5:12 pm

I have “Asian spiky hair” so I have to be very careful in the morning or I will suffer the consequences the rest of the day, lol.

3. Bradley May 19, 2016 / 4:20 pm

I’m like bipolarsojourner. I keep mine shaved so it’s just wash and go Baby, wash and go

• Kitt O'Malley May 19, 2016 / 4:47 pm

Easy. Just make sure you wear sunscreen. My grandpa O’Malley got skin cancer on top of his head. My dad on his nose. I on my forearm. We O’Malley’s are a fair-skinned bunch.

• Bradley May 19, 2016 / 5:11 pm

Pretty fair skinned here too. My ancestry is British and I’ve had far too much skin cancer removed already. I’m very protective now.

4. bipolarsojourner May 19, 2016 / 2:43 pm

how do i dry my hair? what hair. lol

no, i do have hair but so little i can get away with wash and wear. i don’t even need a towel dry.

5. dyane May 19, 2016 / 2:04 pm

I use my magic hair drying wand I got when I attended Hogwarts!

• Kitt O'Malley May 19, 2016 / 4:43 pm

That works, too, especially if you live in a warm climate. I remember when I lived in Pennsylvania in the late 70s, a pair of twins regularly got on the school bus with frozen hair. I’d wash my hair the night before. As a native Californian, there was no way I was waiting out in the snow with frozen hair.

6. jennymarie4 May 19, 2016 / 1:18 pm

I can relate Kitt! Lol! I always let my wavy hair dry naturally, never use a blow dryer. The car is great with the wind blowing, seems to dry faster. Just run my fingers through it, and I’m good to go! 🙂

• Kitt O'Malley May 19, 2016 / 4:42 pm

We are naturally natural beauties. I have wavy hair, too. Blow dryer straightens it.

• jennymarie4 May 19, 2016 / 4:52 pm

Yes, we are 🙂 For me, the blow dryer makes it frizzy. Then I have to use the flat iron. So I dry naturally 🙂