MHA Infographic: Things Adults Say That Hurt Instead of Help

Sharing this from Infographic: Things Adults Say That Hurt Instead of Help

19 thoughts on “MHA Infographic: Things Adults Say That Hurt Instead of Help

1. recoveryforallofmyheart October 30, 2016 / 1:05 pm

This gives me an idea on how to talk to people with eating disorders in a way that’s fun to read! Thanks for sharing!

2. Robert Matthew Goldstein September 2, 2016 / 11:00 am

This is so timely…It seems as if we live in a culture that has decided that any kind of sensitively toward the feelings and rights of others is for suckers. It’s good to see you working to counteract that.

3. Paladin September 2, 2016 / 8:51 am

I agree with Dyane’s response on 25 August, Kitt. Nice post of cutting-edge, highly relevant information in a unique format identifying the gaffe’s spoken + providing corrections.

The current rhetoric occurring with the upcoming General Election in November is God awful and is not helping any generation young or old. I am sure some sort of sensitivity training will follow afterwards for many months.

Hope you & family have a great Labor Day weekend. Actually glad you seem to be taking some wellness time before providing another post.

God Bless + Namaste.

4. Berni August 27, 2016 / 10:24 am

We males are selfish & evil. It’s in our nature to hurt others and try to rule them.

People with unsound minds should avoid males and seek the help and company of women and learn to respect them and be thankful.

Even infants are safe in the hands of women. How much more others will be safe under women’s supervision!

• Kitt O'Malley August 27, 2016 / 1:23 pm

Berni, if you continue to write that men are evil, I will delete your comments. Please stop. I find it offensive. Men are not inherently evil, no more so than women. Men are just as loving. I’m loved well by my husband. I know many good, loving men.

• Berni August 28, 2016 / 4:09 am

Sorry to have offended you. I’m a men that’s why I said stuff that offended. That’s my point.

On other hand, I say that because it’s written in Bible over & over again that hearts of men are evil and Satan means mysogynist.

5. dyane August 25, 2016 / 1:52 pm

I want to thank you for always posting cutting-edge, highly relevant information that will truly help your followers! I pray that you will feel less overwhelmed as soon as possible; it’s completely understandable given all that you’re dealing with… Sending you my love as always, Dy

• Kitt O'Malley August 27, 2016 / 1:07 am

Thanks, Dy! Looking forward to reading more about what’s been going on with you (what you alluded to in your vlog).

• dyane August 27, 2016 / 7:39 am

You’re welcome! The Universe is testing me in terms of my writing insecurity once again. I have to admit that the irony, coincidences & incidents I’ve faced in the past month are kind of….funny. Can’t wait for your take on it!

6. Looking for the Light Blog August 24, 2016 / 6:12 pm

Hi Kitt
    I dream of a category selection and organization like yours. It’s something I didn’t control at first, now it’s crazy. Hope you’re having a great day. I have several, many, articles on homeless children, ADHD, cutting…..I’m sending to people who can give the articles a voice not just post it. I’m at a loss for the articles left. Please email me msandorm@verizon.net when you can and let’s see if you have any ideas.
    🙂
    M

• Kitt O'Malley August 25, 2016 / 12:43 pm

I’m a bit overwhelmed right now, and am not even able to maintain my own site. Have you tried submitting your articles to other sites like HealthyPlace.com, StigmaFighters.com, TheMighty.com, OnMogul.com, or FeminineCollective.com?