Bipolar Network News

The Bipolar Network News offers fabulous articles about the latest research. I subscribe to their newsletter, which I’m sharing from my email. Sign up for more information at bipolarnews.org.

Bipolar Network News

Latest Findings on Ketamine

Antidepressant and Antipsychotic Treatments

Depression, Stroke, and Statins

Nutraceuticals and Nutrition

Pregnancy and Parenting

Other Findings

Bipolar Collaborative Network
5415 West Cedar Lane Suite 201B
Bethesda, MD 20814

Sign up for more information at bipolarnews.org

16 thoughts on “Bipolar Network News

1. Pieces of Bipolar November 17, 2016 / 11:51 am

Kitt you must have put so much time and effort in gathering this information. Thank you so much. What a treasure chest of information

• Kitt O'Malley November 17, 2016 / 10:02 pm

I copied and pasted the email newsletter from the Bipolar Network News bipolarnews.org. Their email newsletter is these links and these photos. I only tweaked the formatting for my website.

2. Just Plain Ol' Vic November 16, 2016 / 3:56 pm

Reblogged this on Just Plain Ol' Vic and commented:

The only way to reduce the stigma associated with mental health disorders is through information.

Kitt has some great links here that could be of use, so please give them a look-see.

3. dyane November 16, 2016 / 12:10 pm

I used to subscribe, but I’m taking a break. My psychiatrist lets me know about anything particularly useful from his PubMed subscription etc. Like you, I’m way too busy/overwhelmed & now sick (stomach bug) to do anything but sit on my derriere! 😉 Thanks for always sharing helpful info. Love you! Xo Dy

• Kitt O'Malley November 16, 2016 / 7:40 pm

I hate that stomach bug! I subscribe, but don’t read all the articles. In fact, I’ve done very little reading of mental health articles lately. Take care of yourself. Hope you get better soon. Love and hugs.

4. Bradley November 16, 2016 / 11:44 am

This is great, Kitt. I only heard of Ketamine a few days ago, so I’m looking forward to jumping in and taking a look.

• Kitt O'Malley November 16, 2016 / 7:38 pm

Lots of articles to read if you have the time. I usually peruse the titles…

• Kitt O'Malley November 16, 2016 / 11:16 am

Honestly, I’m too busy and overwhelmed to read them right now. Just great to know there is a resource tracking the latest research.

• Kitt O'Malley November 16, 2016 / 10:38 am

That it is. Great information. Very scientifically sound, research based.