Tears Quietly Roll

Now I CryNow that I’ve taken care of the business of death, I no longer need to numb myself from the pain of loss. Now I cry. Softly. Quietly. The tears roll down my cheeks. I miss my dad. I really miss him.

38 thoughts on “Tears Quietly Roll

1. YourLastDayOnEarth May 30, 2018 / 11:27 pm

I’m so sorry about your dad. I have just said a heartfelt prayer for you but I know that will not ease the pain. My prayer is that the Lord will hug you and hold you tight, comfort your precious heart. Wish I could give you a hug.

2. Joni May 24, 2018 / 7:24 pm

There is a reason that we feel relief after a good cry. There is healing in our tears. They’re necessary. Again, I’m so sorry about your Dad. 😔♥️

3. Jay A. J. Shuck May 14, 2018 / 6:59 pm

I’m sorry for your loss. It hurts. The pain is real. May the God of all comfort be near you.

4. fascinatorium May 13, 2018 / 8:12 pm

That you trust us with your grief is, I hope, a sign that: (1) you know it’s okay to grieve as you need to; (2) you know there’s more to loss than grief – there is love . We see you!

• Kitt O'Malley May 13, 2018 / 11:01 pm

I agree with you 100%. Without love, there is no grief. I loved my father. He loved us — my sister, mother, and me — deeply and well.

5. bpnurse May 11, 2018 / 11:28 pm

Many (((((HUGS))))) for you. I’m so sorry for your loss. I know how it feels as I lost both parents within four years of each other, long ago. Prayers for comfort and peace. Love you.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )