Next Tuesday: International #Bipolar Foundation Panel

International Bipolar Foundation Women’s Mental Health Panel July 31, 2018 at 6PM Mission Valley Library. Learn the perspectives of three women, from teenager to mature adult, who live with bipolar disorder in this interactive panel discussion.
Next Tuesday I’ll be on IBPF’s Women’s Mental Health Panel

International Bipolar Foundation
Women’s Mental Health Panel
July 31, 2018 at 6PM
Mission Valley Library
2123 Fenton Parkway
San Diego, CA 92108

Ask about my and other women’s experiences living with bipolar disorder.

To attend, register HERE.

14 thoughts on “Next Tuesday: International #Bipolar Foundation Panel

1. Estelle Stone July 31, 2018 / 11:34 pm

SO nice meeting you today. I had a wonderful time with you. You did a magnificent job tonight. Well done! Hope to see you again soon! Take care. Estelle

• Kitt O'Malley August 4, 2018 / 10:43 am

Thank you. I had a fabulous time. Really enjoyed meeting you, too!

2. dyane July 26, 2018 / 7:34 pm

I’ll be there in spirit. You’re such a wonderful, expressive speaker with so much wisdom to share. I’m relieved they will be recording it! Your father would be so proud of you doing this special event, Kitt. Much love to you, my amazing friend.

• Kitt O'Malley July 27, 2018 / 10:58 am

Thank you, Dyane. Right now I’m on edge. Struggling with getting my son out of his bedroom and to CBT and GED. When stressed, he gets migraines and sleeps without eating. Very frustrating.

This weekend I’m getting trained in new NAMI Provider Education curriculum, which will overstimulate me. Recipe for hypomania.

Crap.

3. Anonymous July 26, 2018 / 5:45 pm

Good luck, Kitt! This sounds like a great idea.

4. bpnurse July 26, 2018 / 1:49 pm

This is an awesome opportunity for you. Sure wish I could be there!

5. Christine Newton July 26, 2018 / 10:50 am

Hi kitt hope you raise loads of awareness about bipolar as my fiance suffers from it on a daily basis and there needs to be awareness on this disorder

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )